- Planned to do a lot of writing today, but my daughter woke up with a fever, and I had to take her to the doctor. So, there’s that.
- Intended to reply to your message as soon as I opened it but was distracted and didn’t remember for 24 hours. So, there’s that.
- Spent an hour putting together dinner for my family. Literally no one liked it, and we ended up eating peanut butter and jelly. So, there’s that.
- Thought that this new leadership method would really inspire everyone on my team, and instead they all want to quit. So, there’s that.
- Found out that the new client is an absolute jerk and had no intention to pay. So, there’s that.
- Ordered groceries online again just to have the avocados show up rotten. So, there’s that.
- It rained on our big event, and the rain plan was a complete failure. So, there’s that.
- Lost my temper and made my four year old cry. So, there’s that.
There’s that, but that doesn’t have to define you. You are more than that.
If you enjoyed this, post and tag a friend who is way more than that.